Powered By Blogger

Kamis, 15 Desember 2011

soal speaking SMP

1.
David : “Hi….how do you do?”
Martin : “………”
a. How do you do
b. Nice to meet you
c. I’m fine, and you?
d. not bad
e. a and b are correct
2.
pete : “How about having dinner with me tonight?
Kate : “Thanks you, I’d love to.
From the dialogue above we conclude that …..
a. kate declines the the invitation
b. pete want to hve dinner
c. kate love pete
d. pete invites kate to have dinner together
e. pete make a date with kate
3.
The boy : “……, madam.Would you mind if I sit beside you?”
The old lady : “ By all means.”
a. Hi
b. Excuse me
c. Hello
d. How do you do
e. Nice to meet you
34.
April : “ my brother has got a scholarship to continue his study in one of prominent university in America.”
Ivone : “ ……………..”
a. I’m glad to hear that
b. I’m sorry to know that
c. it’s commond.
d. I’m not surprise
e. I’m not satisfied
5.
Cavin : “You know Rita’s father is hospitalized for his serious illness.”
Barbara : “…………….”
a. She must be very sad
b. She must be very happy
c. Excuse me
d. It’s borring
e. it’s good idea

1 komentar: